Mohammad Mahdi Naghsh
- Statistical and array signal processing
- Signal processing for active sensing/communication systems
- Health related topics, e.g, computational neuroscience, medical image processing
- "A Doppler Robust Design of Transmit Sequence and Receive Filter in the Presence of Signal-Dependent Interference", IEEE transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 62, pp. 772-785, 2014.
- "Radar Code Design for Detection of Moving Targets", IEEE Transactions on aerospace and electronic systems, In Press, 2014.
- "Unified Optimization Framework for Multi-Static Radar Code Design using Information-theoretic Criteria”, IEEE Transaction on Signal Processing, vol. 61, pp. 5401-5416, 2013.
Issued U.S. Patent
Some ongoing/previous research topics
- Signal design for active sensing systems
- Code design for active sensing/communication systems
- Designing amplification matrix for AF (Massive) MIMO relay networks
- On the design of training sequences for MIMO Communications
- Detection (and estimation) in MIMO radars
- Signal processing for passive radars
- Imaging radar systems (Synthetic aperture radar (SAR))
Mailing address: Mohammad Mahdi Naghsh, No. 416, ECE. Dept., Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan 8415683111, Iran
Home page: https://naghsh.iut.ac.ir